Monday, November 17, 2008

going home!


well it's that time....just lucky for us the Shannon Airport has free wi-fi and we were able to do this today.
It's been a great trip, even though there were days where we didn't have the best weather. Fortunately for us, most of those rainy days were full of rainbows which were really beautiful.
I'm really going to miss the Irish brown bread and REAL butter (I sound like Andrew talking about all the food of the trip!) and definitely Bulmers hard cider (didn't quite get into the Guiness or Murphy's like Andrew, but I did try it once)
I feel like we did everything we wanted to do...which is great - we put 2,867 km on our rental car in these past two weeks, and I'm looking forward to not having to look at a map again for a little while, driving on familiar roads :)
Looking forward to a safe flight home and taking a rest!
Can't wait to see you all and talk to you soon...
Oh...and this was my favorite picture of the trip because it was at my favorite place - Dingle. Andrew and I didn't get too many pics together so this is special for that reason too...

No comments: